Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just thinkin' about...today?

I have lifted my two day blog boycott in order to please you, the readers.  But, I'll say this.  If I write about another guy on one of my teams that goes down for 4-6 weeks about three minutes after I write, I may call it quits.

Special shout out to my buddy Johnny for apparently being tight with the Colts training staff.  Maybe he sent them a copy of Silverdust just beofre he sent Austin Collie to the Truffle Shuffle.

Sunday hunch is coming in an hour, but here are the Week 7 NFL storylines to follow for fantasy purposes.

My man Danario Alexander.  One hit wonder?  I think not.

Sticking with the Rams-Bucs, What are the Buccaneers going to do with their running game?  We should get an idea aagainst a defense that can be had.  The Bucs playoff sked is fantasy friendly to RBs, with the Lions and Seahawks at home.

Ryan Torain, please make up for my horrid trade and continue to produce like a quality #2 RB against the Bears.

Is Danny Woodhead a viable fantasy contributor?

Is Brandon Tate going to rebound, or is he an afterthought?

The Chiefs continue a run against terrible defenses, and I've been hyping their schedule all year.  Just a segway to the weekly Jamaal Charles-Thomas Jones watch.

Can Matt Moore save the Carolina Panther?  It's already on the endangered list, and is about to move into extinction territory.

Chris Ivory has a nice chance to follow up against Cleveland at home.  I'm still not convinced he gets the goal line.

Is Marques Colston even startable any more?  Again, the Browns....

I'm still watching the goal line in Baltimore, and in the same game I have to believe the Bills spent their bye week wondering why they spent a top 10 pick on CJ Spiller if they weren't going to use him.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: