Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Hunch

What I need right now is Sunday brunch. with lots of liquids.  And Bacon.

What you need is Sunday Hunch, and what we all need is for me to do a little better than the 50% or worse I've been throwing out the last couple of weeks.  Today will be the day.  I'm feeling it.

I have a hunch Marion Barber is a good start today.  I'm just feeling at least one touchdown against the Jags.

I have a hunch LeGarrette Blount outscores Cadillac Williams today and cements that role.

I also think Beanie Wells is going off in that game.  At least 100 and a score for Beanie.

Lots of people talking up the Saints pass defense and saying Roethlisberger is a marginal start this week.  I'm not buying that at all.  Start Ben with confidence.

I have a hunch Jason Witten is the best Dallas WR/TE to play today.

I was slightly wrong on this last week, but I have good reason to go back to the well.  Danny Woodhead is the Pats RB to play today against the Vikes.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: