Saturday, June 26, 2010

A letter to my friends

Fellow Owners,

I hope this letter finds you and your fantasy squad in good health.  I am writing to express concern over your apathetic behavior in our fantasy baseball league.  Over the course of the last few weeks, I have sent several trade offers in the direction of many of you, yet I have received few responses.  Of course, I'd love for you to accept said offers, but that isn't why I correspond.  I actually just want a response either way, a conversation or a counter offer would be great, but even a simple rejection would suffice.  I understand that you may take a few days to think things over, but one week is too long without any communication back in my direction.

Agreeing to participate in a fantasy league is agreeing to accpet the responsibility to manage a team in a way that is satisfactory not only to yourself, but to the other owners and the overall health of the league.  If you have no interest in even setting a lineup or responding to an offer, you are showing that you really don't care about the league.  If that is the case, you should consider other pursuits in 2011.  If you do want to participate and do care about the league, RESPOND TO MY %$^&$ TRADE OFFER.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: