Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Five

So, I live in the greater Minneapolis area.  When I heard that AP was going 109 MPH this past weekend, I have to say, it made me think twice about travelling down a certain stretch of highway that leads from the southwest suburbs toward downtown, especially on the nights before home games (rumor has it he was heading to the team hotel).  So, the Five this week will recognize five things I would rather do than share a slab of pavement with number 28.

I would rather play goalie for the Panthers.

You've seen it before, but I'd rather play soccer against this...girl?

I'd rather execute this cheerleading maneuver on live television.

Speaking of cheerleaders, I'd rather score two points the hard way.

Finally, I'd rather learn bike tricks from this guy.

Cheers,
TFAM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird, Bernard Berrian also busted for speeding in excess of 100 mph! He was doing 104 in a 60 mph zone. At least he picked a much better highway to do it on.