Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Hunch

Big, BIG, day in fantasy football.  Here is what I think may happen that might surprise you.

I think Kansas City, despite being a brutal defensive team all year, plays Denver tough today, and keeps that game close.  I also think it will be low scoring.

I think Ocho Cinco has a huge game againnst the Lions.  He's a top five WR today.

Ricky Williams is going to be big again, even though the Pats are stingy against the run.  You have to play Ricky.

I think that, despite the fact that Roethlisberger is back, the Steelers will not pass the ball more than 30 times today.  He's only been under 30 one other time this year, and that was his second worst fantasy game of the season.

I think Chris Jennings scores a touchdown and locks down that job for the rest of 2009.

Michael Crabtree will post the first 100 yard game of his career in Seattle this afternoon.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: