Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just Thinkin' About Tomorrow

Christmas came early for me this week, as Fred Jackson, Thomas Jones and Jerricho Cotchery all underperformed Thursday night, giving me a good chance of positioning myself in a fortutous position for the playoffs in two of my three leagues.  In the other league, sigh, I just picked up the Rams defense to try and light a fire under the squad...not good.

Here is what I'll be looking for this week, in an important slate of NFL action.

More Mendenhall?
Rashard gets the Raiders this week.  I think he is huge this week as the Steelers take it easy on Roethlisberger.

Bear Down
Matt Forte should carve up the Rams this week, then, he should be benched for the fantasy playoffs.  Trust me on both accounts.

Charles in Charge
Can Jamaal Charles keep it going against the Broncos?  He has been huge in three straight.

Changing of the Guard
Chris Jennings gets a shot for the Browns against the Chargers this week.  I'm curious to see how he does.  That job is wide open for 2010, and they have a couple nice matchups that can be exploited this year in the fantasy playoffs.

Ringing the Bell
Will Mike Bell continue to aggravate fantasy owners by stealing from Pierre Thomas?

Texas Two Step
It appears Slaton is out, and I fully expect Kubiak to lead us to believe Chris Brown is the guy, then screw us over with Moats.

Desert Storm
Will Kurt Warner play?  If you don't have Leinart, can you start Warner being that he plays in the night game?  Do you want to start Leinart if Warner doesn't play?  I don't think either is a start unless we here Warner will play and we here it before noon.

Giant Uprising?
The Giants are in close to must win territory against Dallas.  Can Brandon Jacobs finallt start producing?  Will Eli rebound from a horrible day in Denver?  Which Giant receiver is worth playing.

Sunday Hunch tomorrow.  Good luck this week.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: