Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just Thinkin' About Tomorrow

Back from X-mas vacation, actually still in New York, but back to the blog.  I spent my last two days riding in an RV to Long Island through everything Mother Nature could throw at us and we survived.  You know what, my fantasy team also survived an onslaught by the Chargers offense, and I'm looking pretty good.  I'm in one championship matchup, playing against Rivers, V. Jackson, old nemesis Dallas Clark and others.  When I saw the score of last night's game I thought I was finished, but, nothing from V-Jax and two from Rivers has me feeling better.  Darren Sproles, meet Patrick Jeffers.

Anyway, here is what I'll be looking for in the NFL tomorrow and Monday, with one eye on my team this week, one of who I want to select in the fantasy playoffs (more on that this week), and one on 2010.  Yes, I am Ghidorah, but I have three eyes, or something like that.

I want to see what the Colts are up to tomorrow.  How long will the starters play, and are any Colts going to do anything if Manning is out of the game.  Real risky to start any of those guys this week.

Is Jason Snelling a starter at home against the Bills?  Check on Turner's status, but Snelling has a lot to gain from playing well against a bad run defense.

We may get to see exactly how good Jamaal Charles is tomorrow.  He has been feasting on bad teams, and he gets the Bengals this week.

Jerome Harrison=Chumbawamba?  Maybe not against the Raiders.

How many points to the Packers beat the Seahawks by tomorrow?  20? 30? 40?

Paging the Patriots offense, Tom Brady, you're wanted in the top five of the season ending QB rankings.

I'm curious about Robert Meachem.  He had a nice little run, but what can we expect from him going forward?

The Steelers and Ravens played a fantasy killing 13-9 game in Week 15, but where have the defenses gone?  Will it be a shooout in Pittsburgh tomorrow?  I have a hunch the Hunch will discuss this tomorrow morning.

Who is going to be the player (outside of CJ) who carries teams to fantasy glory this weekend.  Harrison, all the Cardinals, all the Niners, and Cedric Benson all have great matchups.  Who is going to step up?

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: