Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Hunch

Week 16.

We've been playing to get here all year.  It is the culmination of the fantasy year, and it means we have to wait eight more months before draft day (unless you play playoffs, which, again, we'll get to next week).

Anyway, I have a hunch that these things will happen in the NFL today.

I think Baltimore/Pittsburgh will be low scoring.  I don't believe the defenses are done quite yet.

I think Jason Snelling is a top 10 RB option this week without Turner  playing.  Just to clarify, I haven't heard on Turner yet.

I don't love Jon Stewart, even though Williams is out.  Panthers still have to rely on Matt Moore.

Also top 10 RBs...Benson, Harrison, Grant and Ricky Williams.

Don't expect the Cowboys to score big in Washington.  They put up seven against them last time, and pride has to kick in for the Skins after last week.  Dallas/Washington is always competitive.

Stud that doesn't get it done this week:  DeSean Jackson.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: