Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pointing thumbs

I know you've all been waiting for my kicker/defense rankings, but as we move into draft season, it's time to get a bit more that matters out to the readers.  So, today it's thumbs up/thumbs down.  The concept is simple, players who get the thumbs up are guys who I like this year more than what I would consider the average Joe.  Thumbs down then means I like the guy less than others.  You can safely assume that I'm targeting guys on the up list, and avoiding those on the down list.  Finally, if a player isn't listed, I'm neutral and don't have a strong feeling one way or the other.

Thumbs Up
Matt Stafford
Matt Cassel
Chris Johnson
Shonn Greene
Ryan Matthews
Beanie Wells
Marion Barber
Ahmad Bradshaw
Calvin Johnson
Michael Crabtree
Dwayne Bowe
Hakeem Nicks
Santana Moss
Pierre Garcon
Jabar Gaffney
Devin Aromashodu
Jermichael Finley

Thumbs Down
Joe Flacco
Michael Turner
DeAngelo Williams
Knowshon Moreno
LeSean McCoy
Brandon Jacobs
Felix Jones
Reggie Wayne
Steve Smith (NYG)
Mike Sims-Walker
Donald Driver
Percy Harvin
Terrell Owens
Jason Witten

Any questions about my thoughts on these guys?  Check my rankings or hit me up on the chatroll.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: