Monday, August 30, 2010

Auction Results

While I don't have a ton of time right now, I had my first (and most important), auction yesterday, and I figured I'd post my team at least.  I may recap more in depth later, but hit me up if you have questions.  Obviously, I'm a bit thin at RB.  We had a $200 cap and start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 K, 1 DEF, 2 FLEX (of which one can be a QB).  There are 11 teams in this league.

QB  Romo (46)
QB Cassel (5)
QB Campbell (3)
QB Anderson (2)
RB Gore (43)
RB Spiller (18)
RB Morris (1)
RB Dixon (1)
WR Calvin (33)
WR Austin (22)
WR Welker (11)
WR Bowe (9)
WR Aromashodu (1)
K Vinatieri (1)
K J. Brown (1)
DEF Ravens
DEF Dolphins

That leaves me with this non bye week lineup:

Romo
Cassel
Gore
Spiller
CJ
Austin
Welker
Bowe
Kicker
Defense

Not too bad, I'd say, though I'll be searching for a WR for RB trade that makes sense to help me balance out my roster.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: