Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just thinkin' about tomorrow

It's Week 15, and it comes with a little sadness for me, as I've only got one team left and their momentum has faded.  As a matter of fact, I thought I heard my baloon pop Thursday night when Vernon Davis' image was stamped to milk cartons, but I'll wait until Monday night to be sure.

Anyway, what will I be watching for this week to prepare for Week 16 analysis (and next year)?

The Redskins RB situation.  Many love Torain this week, but I wonder if Keiland Williams won't end up stealing the small amount of value that's left in that offense with Sexy Rexy at the helm.

Let's stay in Dallas and look at the Cowboys RBs too.  If Barber plays, it's back to Ghidrah.  If he doesn't, will Choice be a TD option.  I'm benching him for Blount in my close call of the week, but it is closer than you think.

And that's because of the presence of Earnest Graham.  I dealt Peyton Hillis in my dynasty league because I had Blount primed for these next two weeks when he faces Detroit and Seattle.  Now I'm a bit remorseful with Graham stealing the goal line.  Another reason for remorse?  John Skelton.  I dealt Hills and Crabtree for Fitzgerald.

Is Kerry Collins going to join the line of QBs to light up the Texans?

And how about that Andre Johnson-Cortland Finnegan rematch?  I'd put the dough on the Texans trying to get Andre off in the grudge match.

Sam Bradford gets back to the friendly confines and faces a reeling Chiefs pass defense.  The question is, who gets the TDs for the Rams?  It's been a mystery all year.

Will Matt Cassel play?  If he doesn't, will Brodie Croyle top 50 yards?  Dwayne Bowe just murdered fantasy teams last week.

Austin Colllie or Pierre Garcon?  Both appear set to go, and I want to know which is the better play next week.  I'd lean Pierre for this week, just to the the recurrance potential with the concussion.

Is Joe Webb the death blow for Adrian Peterson?  Remember, AP has endured Tarvaris before and kept on trucking.

Tim Tebow!  Lots of QB situations could really effect things down the stretch.  The lesson?  It's always a good idea to have players with the most stable QB situations in place.

Mike Vick gets his toughest matchup of the year at New York.

Who's running the ball these days for New Orleans?  Ivory appears to be toast.

Carolina and Arizona.  Wow, which of Hightower or Stewart has the bigger game?  Both should thrive, and I'm dying for a Fitzgerald TD.

We've been waiting all year for Week 15, Ronnie Brown versus the Bills at home.  Can he reward everyone?  An by everyone of course, I mean my team that lost last week with Ronnie Brown getting me five points.

Matt Flynn will destroy the value of the entire Packers offense if he plays.  Trust me.  If Rodgers isn't looking like the starter by noon, I'd be looking at other options for all those guys.

Have fun everyone.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: