Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Hunch

I'm celebrating this morning as a Zack Greinke owner in my dynasty baseball league.  That's what you want to hear about right?  That and what the Governor of Missouri is up to?

Okay, football, but this still concerns the Governor of Missouri.

I know you aren;t with me, but I'm going to bat for Danario Alexander again against the Chiefs this afternoon.  And, apparently someone agrees with me, at least in the fact that this guy needs the football.

I hinted at this yesterday, but I was watching Keiland Williams steal the short yardage plays from Ryan Torain last week.  Most are saying to start Torain, I'm benching him at Dallas.

I think you have to bench all your Broncos receivers and all your Packers today with Orton and Rodgers out.  You can't even play Greg JenningsMoreno is tricky, and he's a low end start, and I'm also wondering if Tebow is going to run enough to be a sneaky play in two QB leagues?

I don't think you can start anyone in the Steelers-Jets game either.  Low point totals, and I'd be surprised if the Jets don't step up huge on defense here.

Oh yeah. This is the call of the week.  Start Vincent Jackson against the 49ers.

Only weather game today is in Oakland, where the rain is apparently going to be a major factor.  You can still start McFadden though.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: