Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday hunch

If you go to http://www.accuweather.com/ this morning, you'll see that CHI-NE, CIN-PIT, MIA-NYJ, CLE-BUF, and TB-WAS are absolutely going to be weather games.  It will be hard to start the passing games of any of those teams, but it may be unavoidable, I suppose.  If that's the case, I guess I'd bet on the Wes Welker types over the Mike Wallace types just because of the difficulty with lengthy passes in difficult conditions.

One more thing to think about with these conditions are kickers.  It may behoove you to add one of the kickers with better conditions today, such as Josh Brown of St. Louis.  Conversely, maybe the Bills or Browns defense can help you out depending on your league's scoring system.

I have a hunch that Tashard Choice outplays Felix Jones tonight for the second straight game.

Also, Roy Williams is a great sneaky play against the Eagles defense.

I know the Falcons are great against the run, but I'd start Jonathan Stewart today with confidence.  I think he gets close to 100 and a score.

I think Alex Smith is great for Vernon DavisVD is a lock to score today and Smith will put up starter worthy numbers.  I think San Francisco will blow out Seattle.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: