Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sneaky Pickups

Sorry I'm a bit late on the pickups this week.  It doesn't really matter 'cause these are the under the radar guys anyway, right?  I'll make it up to you with a bonus column either Thursday or Friday.  I gave you Paul Milsap, didn't I?

I also told you in August Calvin Johnson was the number two WR in fantasy.

Anyway, speaking of WRs, what about Steve Breaston?  Is he out there in your league?  I feel like he has flown under the radar, partially due to injury, but he's topped 100 or scored in three of four this season and is coming off an 8-147 game.

It also may be time to nab Keiland Williams.  I've talked about him before, but you have a chance to get him cheap now, before we actually know how bad Torain's hamstring is.  You won't get him cheap this time next week if Torain starts missing practices.

Said it last week, but worth mentioning Vincent Jackson and Sidney Rice one more time.  Austin Collie is also apparently healing quick.  He is likely back within two weeks.

Finally, what about Javarris JamesMike Hart is now down in addition to Joe AddaiDonald Brown couldn't finish the game Monday...

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: