Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sneaky Pickups

I feel a bit bummed that I didn't get Seji Ajirotutu last week.  He'd have been perfect for this space...he apparently was also perfect for my opponents line up, which cost me a victory.

Anyway, I think Shaun Hill and Chad Pennington are nice adds in two QB leagues, Hill was great earlier this year.  I guess I could also talk myself into Mike Goodson for a week, mainly because Mike Turner just torched the Bucs.  Still, that Carolina offense is hide the women and children bad at this point.

The sneakiest of the pickups this week are the handcuffs.  As your bye weeks are winding down, it's time to cut bait with fringe guys on your roster (Ricky Williams, Mike Bell, Ladell Betts, Cadillac Williams, etc.) and handcuff your studs.  With bye weeks these days its hard to carry most of these guys all season, but now is the time.  So, that means Toby Gerhart, Anthony Dixon, Bernard Scott, Javon Ringer, Deji Karim, Derrick Ward, Jason Snelling, and Kenneth Darby can all be owned.  Trust me, you want to be on the front of this and not scarmbling to add Gerhart or Dixon later.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: