Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday hunch

I forgot yesterday to put a bow, or should I say break the wishbone, on Thursdays games.  Why aren't the Cowboys getting the ball to Dez Bryant?  Just baffling that he and Miles Austin combined for three catches and 25 yards.  Nice work, Princeton grad.

Anyway, here is what I see happening in the NFL action today.

I know he has been brutal, but something tells me we'll see a nice effort out of Ronnie Brown today.  I'm starting him, and I think we'll see some wildcat.

Even in non TE mandatory leagues, you are starting Jacob Tamme tonight against the Chargers.

Start him, not him?  Start Steven Jackson against a shady Broncos defense.  Sit Matt Forte against the Eagles.  That guy has no value with Chester Taylor more involved.  I'd rather start Keiland Williams than Forte, for one.

You know who else I love today?  Mario Manningham.  Both Nicks and Smith are out.

Finally, one waiver wire sleeper?  How about Ben Obamanu?  He's scored in two of three and he'll get more than five targets if Mike Williams sits, which he is likely to do.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: