Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday hunch

Just a reminder to check the weather this time of year.  As I look out at nine inches of snow I'm reminded that I don't ever want to depend on any Arizona Cardinals in a blizzard.  Today looks okay with the possible exception of Pittsburgh and Buffalo, but it looks like the weather may by past those places by their respective game times.

Today, I have a hunch that Braylon Edwards will return to Cleveland and score.  I love players in these type of games.  It isn't necessarily extra motivation for the player, I think the (good) coaches make an effort on the behalf of their players to try and allow them to shine in these situations.

I think Brandon Pettigrew is a top three tight end play this week. His numbers with Shaun Hill (25-269-1) were pretty good in Hill's four starts earlier in the year.

I have a hunch that Chad Pennington is going to be good for Brandon Marshall and that Marshall scores against Tennessee this week.

You want an against the grain hunch?  I think Dallas comes out and plays well today.  Just a hunch.  I like Miles Austin and Jon Kitna, and I don't think the Giants offense is going to light it up like people think.

Finally, today is the day that Mike Williams of Seattle gets back on the scoreboard.  I like him against the Cardinals.

Oh, and start LeGarrette Blount.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: