Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Hunch

It's post #300 for TFAM, and we're still running strong.  Thanks to all of you who read, post questions and comment.  I'm happy to do what I do.  Please continue to support the blog and let me know what you'd like to see me write about in the future.

Today of course, is Sunday morning, and the Sunday hunch is here.

The Chargers are the number one ranked pass defense in the league.  Do not let that stop you from starting Schaub, Johnson and even Jones.  I think it's a shootout in Houston today.

Same game, I think this is, finally, Ryan Matthews day.  He's a great play against the Texans.

Start Peyton Hillis against the Pats.  Another 75-100 yards and a touchdown is in the bank.

I'm benching Matt Forte today if I have a resonable alternative.  The Chester Taylor goal line stuff worries me.  Matter of fact, it is a very nice sell moment on Forte this morning.  You can hype the matchup of Buffalo.

One more big fantasy star today?  James Jones.  No Driver, no Finley, gotta love James Jones agianst a defense that just gave up five TDs to Jacksonville.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: