Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just Thinkin' About Tomorrow

Hola, and welcome to week 17, in other words, the week where I ease my foot off the pedal of my gambling addiction for one week and just enjoy the football.  There are a few games worth watching.  I'm really interested in the Vikings, of course, and also the Cowboys-Eagles game tomorrow afternoon.

Here is what else I will be watching for tomorrow as the regular season comes to an end.

I wish I could put one of those little countdown clocks on the blog that counts down the minutes until Gary Kubiak is fired on Monday.  I don't really wish that much harm on Kubiak, just enough to reciprocate the damage he inflicted on my fantasy season.

I believe it's Danny Ware who'll be starting in the Giants backfield tomorrow in Minnesota.  It will be nice to get a look at him, at least.

I'm looking for a little something from Alex Smith.  They are playing the Rams, and he should be able to show us what kind of player we can expect him to be next year.  There are a lot of 49ers with significant fantasy potential if they get above averge play at QB.

I really want to see Devin Aromashodu play again this week.  Let's just say I'm very intrigued.

I wonder if Brian Westbrook will be back with Philly next year.

I wonder who wins the battle of the breakout WRs.  DeSean or Miles?

I'll also be watching Chris Johnson, who needs 75 yards to break Marshall Faulk's record for yards from scrimmage in a season.  He is also just 128 from 200 rushing, and, dare I say it, 233 away from immortality.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: