Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sony Open

I'm picking Zach Johnson this week.  I like that he played last week (albeit, not that well), I like that he won last year on this course, and I like that the course sets up well for him (not too long, rewards driving accuracy).

Other players I like?  Sabbatini played well last week and has a good history here.  Kevin Na plays well here, same with Charles Howell IIIVijay and Ernie have won on this course before, so those are some high profile guys.  I still like Stricker and O'Hair (who I am now convinced is going to have a huge season.  I think O'Hair ends up top 5 on the money list), and a lot of people like David Toms this week for many of the same reasons I like Johnson.  Yep, I just said that.

Finally, here is a good website to get all of the history info. you'll need for your weekly picks in fantasy golf.

Cheers,
TFAM

1 comment:

Jerry said...

TFAM,

You could put those suggested picks to good use at my new fantasy golf league site http://manogolf.com

Pretty simple format. Pick 5 players and a tie breaker. User that selects the closest to the top five wins cash. $10 per week to play. How good are you?