Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Hunch

It is possible, albeit unlikley, that there could be four wild card games next week that are rematches from today's action.  Texans-Pats, Jets-Bengals, Pack-Cards, and Eagles-Cowboys could all happen again next week.  How weird would that be?

Anyway a few Sunday morning thoughts in the Hunch.

I have a hunch that, and I forgot about him in pickups this week, Jabar Gaffney has a big day for Denver.  Royal and Marshall are out.

Apparently Bradshaw is in for the Giants.  I still wouldn't play him.

Being that A. Seattle is AWFUL, and B. The Titans have nothing to play for, I fully expect Tennessee to go after 233 rushing with Chris Johnson today.  I don't think he gets to Dickerson, but he is going to have a monster game.

I think the Vikings win today and the Cardinals rest their key players this afternoon.

I think Mike Tolbert will produce like a fantasy starter today.  Meaning he outscores Sproles.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: