Tuesday, September 21, 2010

As seen on TV

So, you know I went to the Metrodump this weekend to see the Vikings blow a game live, meaning...I missed a bunch of the games this week.  But, we did learn a few things, like...

Bernard Berrian is terrible.

Percy Harvin is hurt.  I saw him limping all day.

Peyton Hillis is without question the goal line option in Cleveland.

Todd Haley is freaking crazy.  Jamaal Charles 11 carries?  Really?  Charles 22 carries, 141 yards, Jones 33 carries 122 yards.  Haley is the worst Chief since Shabonee and it isn't close.

Let's give it one more week before we get too excited about Marshawn Lynch.  I'd expect more Spiller this week.

Norv said he wants both Mike Tolbert and Ryan Mathews to get work at the goal line.  Seriously?  I'm almost finished wuth running back entirely.

Clinton Portis looks cooked to me.  More on Keiland Williams tomorrow.

Frank Gore had a monster game, and he looked even better than that.  He's the number three RB until further notice.

Darren McFadden, welcome to the NFL.  I'm buying.

Sadly, Jabar Gaffney may be finished as far as fantasy value goes.  Thomas and Royal are both clearly better options.

I'm not sure what happened to my man Aromashodu, but I think he was in trouble with Lovie.  No other explanation works for zero targets.

Questions?  Let me know.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: