Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Hunch

It's show me time in the NFL, finally.  Who's got something to prove?  As always, the Sunday Hunch is trying to go out on a limb a bit and make a few predictions that others may not be onto each week of the fantasy football season.

I have a hunch that Wes Welker is going to have a big day in New England today.  I see the Pats feeding him the ball to highlight just how remarkable he is as a player coming off the knee injury.

In the same game, I have a hunch that Carson Palmer has a great game today in New England.  I think the Bengals want to show people that the Ocho-Owens combo is going to work.  They are going to open it up.

I have a hunch Dallas' offense struggles in Washington tonight.  Just a feeling.  I think I'm starting Jabar Gaffney over Marion Barber.

I have a hunch that Devin Aromashodu is the best fantasy option in the Bears passing game today.

I have a hunch Kevin Kolb is a top five QB this week.  I'm thinking 300 yards and two scores, minimum.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: