Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Five

I love watching football.  As a matter of fact, the Sunday afternoon couch has been a ritual for 28 years now.  I could watch pretty much any pro football game outside of the UFL and enjoy my time.  That may be tested this week when the Browns visit the Lions.  I'm not sure I can handle that.  So, in honor of this unwatchable matchup, here are five things I'd rather do than listen to Don Criqui and Randy Cross call this tilt in the Motor City this Sunday.

I would rather resort to this play call as an offensive coordinator.

I would rather jump onto the pitch and meet this fate.

I would rather eat a live octopus.

I would rather have JaMarcus Russell on my fantasy team. I think.

I would rather play some golf with Ricky Jones.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: