Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sneaky Pickups

It' had for me to even mention the name of Ryan Moats given the circumstances I endured Sunday, so I'm bypassing him as the pickup of the week to focus directly on other lesser known players.  The problem this week is, there is only one person I'd like you to keep your eye on that I haven't already written about.

You already know that my philosophy about writing is that I'm not going to throw worthless info. out at you.  If there is only one guy I want you to notice, I'll only write about one guy.

Kelley Washington, WR, Ravens
Washington fits my profile of a dominant WR.  He's big (6'3, 217), and he's got a nice offensive supporting cast.  I actually have liked Washington ever since he came out of Tennessee years ago, but he hasn't seen much NFL time while jumping from the Bengals to the Pats and now the Ravens.  That is starting to change.  Did you know Washington actually has more yards and catches than Mark Clayton this season?  He also led the team in targets this past Sunday against Denver.

Since I only have one deep sleeper this week, I want to remind you not to snooze on guys I've written about in past weeks if you ave roster spots to burn.  I'm still high on Malcom Floyd, Justin Forsett, Kolby Smith and Jamaal Charles, Brandon Tate, Justin Fargas, Andre Caldwell and others.  All you have to do is check out my past Wednesday columns to get the full scoop on these guys.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: