Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Hunch

Here are my against the grain thoughts about what is going to happen today in the NFL.  Forget that I ever said Miami could stop the Saints last week.  I was only talking about the first half anyway.

I have a hunch that...

Kyle Orton will struggle mightily in Baltimore today.  I know the Ravens pass defense has been really shaky, but I see a low scoring game today.

Green Bay will not have as much of an issue protecting Rodgers as they did when they visited the dome, and Greg Jennings will be the benefactor.

Julius Jones will rise up off the scrap heap today and play well agianst his former team in Dallas.  Ten fantasy points out of Jones today.

Despite what Miami's wildcat did to the Jets a couple weeks ago, they are all bench guys today.  I wouldn't want to start any Dolphin in New York today, including Ronnie Brown.

Vince Young will be a top 12 fantasy quarterback this week.

Reggie Bush will have his biggest fantasy day of the year Monday night against the Falcons.  He loves the bright lights.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: