Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Hunch

So much depends on what news we get in the next two hours about who's in and who's out today.  I need to know about Julius Jones, Steven Jackson, Michael Turner, Cedric Benson, Steve Smith...and for the later games, Kurt Warner.  Expect Warner to play, but I added Matt Cassel in a league as a JIC (just in case) QB because he plays a late game.

I didn't do as well with the hunch last week.  I knew 68 percent was too good to be true.

I have a hunch that...

Roddy White shakes off the Aqib Talib blanket and produces today in Atlanta.  Produces means at least 75 and a score or over 100 yards without one.

Antonio Bryant reappears today and has a big game at Atlanta.  He is worth a start today if you are searching for a guy.

Washington-Philly is the lowest scoring game on the board today.

Rashard Mendenhall will not benefit from Roethlisberger being out.  He may get more touches, but I suspect we'll see more Willie Parker and Mewelde Moore as well.

No, Rock Cartwright is not a good start today.  Bench all your Redskins.

Weird week for running backs.  AP, CJ and Ricky look like the only three sure things.  I say Ricky is a top three guy this week.  Of course, you don't need me to tell you to start him, do you?

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: