Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Hunch

The Sunday hunch percentage is up to 68 %, with an 8-3 record over the last three weeks.  What do I forsee happeneing today that others may not?  Let's see...

I have a hunch Jay Cutler makes fantasy owners (I'm going to stop short of saying Bears fans) forget that he's been largely a headache this season.  Cutler gets at least 250 and two scores tonight.  He's a good start.

Be cautious with Vernon Davis today.  The Pack put Woodson on Witten last week to shut him down.  They could do the same with Davis today.  I think he's under 50 yards without a score.

I think Ladell Betts breaks through against Dallas' tough run defense and does it again this week.  I'll predict upwards of 75 yards and a score again for Betts.

I think Fred Jackson outscores Marshawn Lynch in fantasy points today.

I've got Brandon Jacobs down for two scores this week.

That's it for today....I don't have a good read on a lot of today's games.  It's a tough week to predict.

However, if I end up starting Steve Slaton Monday night and Kubiak screws me again, I have a hunch I may be upset.  I won't count that one in the percentages.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: