Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Hunch

I'm getting ready to settle in front of the tube and be completely unproductive today.  How about you?  I may even mix in a little visit to the local establishment for the Colts-Pats tonight.  Anyway, if you are stopping by here between your eggs and toast.  Here is what I foresee happening today.

BTW, I went either 3-for-4 or 4-for-4 last week, depending on if 300 and 1 for Schaub was a good enough substitute for 250 and 2.

Anyway, I have a hunch that....

For the third straight week, bench all your Broncos.  I see one touchdown a piece for Denver and Washington today.  Not a lot of offense here, and the Broncos better be on upset alert.
Tom Brady will also not have a problem with the Colts other wordly pass defense.  Brady goes off today, and so do the Patriots, who will win that game on the road.

I have a hunch that Ray Rice is the top fantasy running back of the week.  That includes AP, who will score multiple touchdowns today.

I have a hunch Ladell Betts gives us a starter worthy performance.  I'll go 75 combo yards and a TD for Betts.

Miles Austin's strteak of fantasy goodness comes to an end today.

Anquan Boldin returns to the lineup today, but he'll be outscored by both Fitz and Breaston.

LT is worth a fantasy start today.  I think he scores at least one.  Man have his stats been awful.

I have a hunch the Red Zone channel will be prominently featured in my household today.  Happy Sunday everyone.  Make sure to hit me up on Chatroll, which I will be manning all morning.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: