Sunday, October 25, 2009

As Seen on TV

Did you see what I saw on TV today?

Steve Slaton was part of the short yardage package.  Kubiak still mixed Chris Brown in at times, but it no longer appears to be a goal line platoon.  Hail, Hail!

LaDainian Tomlinson carried eight times from the five yard line or closer and did not score.  He has to be cooked, doesn't he?

Cedric Benson looks like an entirely different player.  He's legit.  No more questions from me.  Man does he run hard.

Shonn Greene is good.  I saw him play a lot at Iowa, and I was really impressed.  He has done nothing to change that in the NFL.

Anquan Boldin, despite playing Sunday night, is nowhere near 100 percent healthy.  He should probably take a week or two off, and he isn't in my lineup until he does.

Ted Ginn Jr., may I introduce you to Braylon Edwards and Terrell Owens?  I'll let you figure out what these three have in common.  Ok, I'll give you one hint, Roberto Duran.

Believe what you see in the Saints boxscore.  Mike Bell was the lead back in the backfield when the game was on the line.

Sidney Rice has top-10 ability.  He makes difficult catches every game.

So much for easing Michael Crabtree into the offense.  At one point, he had been on the field for 36 of 39 snaps.  I think he is a potential flex play down the road this year.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: