Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Hunch

Sunday Hunch will be a brief Sunday morning column that will focus on a few against-the-grain hunches I have for the slate of NFL games each week.  There won't be a set number, as I don't want ti pigeon hole myself into having for force this.

Without further ado...

It's time for Sunday Hunch, and I've got a few things I expect will be on the table today...

I have a hunch the Ravens play more seven man fronts than the Vikings have seen this year, and that AP will have a nice day because of that.

I have a hunch that Drew Brees is going to exploit the top-ranked Giants pass defense.

I have a hunch Andre Johnson will solve the riddle that is Leon Hall.

I have a hunch that Steven Jackson finds the end zone today for the first time all season.

I have a hunch the Packers will have the largest margin of victory today.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: