Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Hunch

It's a little early for Sunday Hunch, but I have a responsibility to get this information out to you before the lineup deadline crunch comes later this morning.  I'm going for six today, because I said earlier in the week that I was going to attempt to equal Kirby (I also explain the logic for this column here) in Milwaukee.  Then, my buddy James burst my bubble and said I only went 3-for-5 last week.  He was right, I thought I nailed the Packers, then I forgot that snow to the Titans is like sun to a vampire.  Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and pretend I hit on four so I can still chase Kirby, but if you are scoring at home (or even if you're alone, credits to Sportscenter, I think), I'm sitting at 60 percent.

I have a hunch that...

Steve Smith will break out against the Bills number four ranked pass defense this week.  He scores for sure.

Miami holds the Saints under 24 points this week.

Miami beats the Saints in that game.

Laurence Maroney will prove to be a worthless fantasy pickup.  Under 75 yards and no scores for Maroney, even against that atrocious Bucs rush defense.

Brandon Jacobs will steal the torch back from Ahmad BradshawJacobs breaks out tonight, even against a good Arizona run defense.

Santonio Holmes will score more fantasy points than Hines Ward.  Holmes is a great play today.

Cheers,
TFAM

No comments: